Frequently Asked Questions
Who we are
We are a food delivery and pickup service that prides itself on keeping Noco dollars in Noco! We want to be a fair and sustainable alternative to Grubhub, DoorDash and the like, so our values are on keeping dollars local and in the hands of our restaurants while providing exceptional customer experience.
Is Noco Nosh just another delivery service?
Unlike Grubhub, DoorDash, and UBER Eats, Nosh is owned and operated by local independent restaurants, not a large corporation taking advantage of restaurants. We have a local staff on the ground running the day-to-day operations and a Board of Managers (comprised of restaurant owners) who make the decisions for the company. Local is our name, fairness is our game!
What happens if something goes wrong with an order?
Please contact us at email@example.com or (970) 458-7425.
Online food delivery is a very complex operation. Although we cannot guarantee that mistakes will not happen, we can guarantee we will do everything within our power to minimize mistakes. If something goes wrong with your order, we will bend backward to make it right for our customers. We are restaurant owners, and for us food delivery is nothing more than an extension of the service we provide in all of our restaurants. If a customer comes to one of our restaurants and is dissatisfied with his experience, as restaurant owners we want to do whatever we can to make it right for our customer, since restaurants need customers to come back. This is our mentality to food delivery.
How does Nosh delivery work? -
It starts with you!
- Become hungry
- Go onto noshdelivery.co or the Nosh app
- Enter your address, if you want pick up or delivery, if you want it ASAP or Later
- Select a restaurant and the items you like to your cart
- Click check out
- Create or log into your account using an email address and password
- Enter your credit card information and delivery information
- Review, submit, and watch the tracker while you get ready for some deliciousness!
- Receive your order and look for a driver close to your restaurant
- Pair your driver with your order
- Restaurant receives your order and starts working on it while the driver is on their way to pick up your food (this ensures optimal warmth and freshness!)
- Driver arrives at the restaurant waits for your order to be finished
- Driver grabs your order and heads en route to your destination
- Driver delivers your order and you get to NOSHn away!
How does Nosh pickup work?
Pickup starts in the same way that delivery does, with you! Instead of clicking the delivery tab on the first page, you can either:
1. Click pickup or on the homepage
2. At the top next to your address you can click Delivery and change it to Pickup.
You will receive an email confirmation and can call the restaurant directly to find out what time you can pick up your order.
It seems like it has taken a long time to find a driver for our order - is there an issue?
Nope! Your food doesnt get paired to a driver until we can ensure that you will get it in a timely and efficient fashion. Its dependent on driver availability and volume of orders. Once we pair it with a driver, the restaurant will start making it. This ensures you get it as warm and fresh as possible! Hit us up via email or phone if you want to double-check, though.
I want to change/ cancel my order - how can I do that?
The fastest way to change an item, delivery method, or cancel your order is to call or email us. Please call us immediately, as we may not be able to cancel the order once the restaurant has made the food.
I have a confirmation email, but the restaurant says they dont have my order did my order go through?
If you receive a confirmation email, your order definitely went through and we are looking for a driver for it! Restaurants do not receive the order until we have a driver that can pick it up. This ensures you get your food as warm and fresh as possible. Dont worry, we will do our best to deliver within the ETA window provided upon confirmation.
How do I use a promo code? -
You can enter your promo code on the first review screen when you go to check out your order. See the image below if you are using our website!